Friday, August 15, 2008

My First Time Fishing EVER!

My Brother-in-laws teaching me to fish for cat fish!!!


Don't worry, I was used as the gopher... the new person aka the go-getter!
We had our second bite after Jake's big fish got away! We weren't about to let our 2nd catch get away this time! We were ready!
We didn't have a fishing net so we had to use a blow up air mattress!


We got it!!



Justin is so proud of himself! What a great teacher...caught a fish in the first 20 min!!

I think he may love this fishing thing a little too much!

Even Freddi wanted in on this!

Don't worry, we set the fish free!

3 comments:

Justin and LeAnne said...

That was the best fishing night EVER! I'm so glad to see your blog is updated. Hurray :-)

Justin and LeAnne said...

That was the best fishing night EVER! I'm so glad to see your blog is updated. Hurray :-)

Anonymous said...

Your Blog looks GREAT! That was a pretty fun night. Even if we kept every other boat awake with all the laughing!