Sunday, November 09, 2008

Halloween with the Fam and Ward Party!!



Ward party - Bishop's wife


Family Adair y family


Tiffany, me, Heidi, Melanie, y Dan

The nieces and nephews! They are craaaazy! Baby Ashlyn even got dressed up.


Little Gracie! She is a girl after my own heart! Too big for her own good! :)


The pirates: Dad with Paige and Grace


A weekend spent in Reno for Ashlyn's baby blessing!! This is the first time in MY LIFE that the ENTIREEEEEEEE family dressed up for Halloween!! EVEN MY DAD!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

te queda bien el peinado a lo cruela devil ( la mala de los dalmatas!), nunca me imagine que te lo pintarias asi =)=)
como se nota que te quieren tus sobrinos! sales bonita mujer. saludos besos y abrazos . nos vemos.
César

The Finlays said...

Hey Jame! Great new background. I love it! Ü

The Finlays said...

Oh, and could you please translate all spanish comments left on your blog? Not all of us are fluent. Thanks!

jamiemp said...

No...I would rather not translate...sucks to be you...

The Finlays said...

RUDE!!! I know it says something about being a good Cruela and never imagined something... then something about loving your nieces and nephews...and a pretty girl and then hugs and kisses. Am I close?

Anonymous said...

It was a fun night. When I told Dad that the kids would love it if we dressed up and suprised them he said he thought they would too. So then I asked him what he wanted to dress up like and he said "Don't get carried away." But the pressure got him and he did it! It was fun!