Saturday, June 06, 2009

Squaw Peak Hike - 7 miles


You have no idea how much we have hiked up already!








Allison is a rock petter, at it again...



God is great and so are his creations!



It doesn't even do it justice!

Timp looks so small in the background


Allison is putting her thumb on the BYU football stadium to put things into perspective!

Elevation: 7862 ft / 2396 m to top of Peak
Provo Elevation: 4551 ft / 1387 m

Therefore, we went up 3311 ft in elevation in a 3.5 mile hike one way! We are Rock Stars! Hard Core!!!!


3 comments:

AngS said...

Beautiful...now you know why prophets of old climbed the mountain to commune with God. Not much bring you closer and humbles you more.
(Wear sunblock!) Love Tia

LaNell Brown said...

I love that hike but most people hate it because it really is straight uphill. I liked your last post I really didnt start to enjoy Utah until after I graduated because then you actually have time and a little money to do all the outdoorsy things Utah has to offer.

Anonymous said...

ok......
I didn't even know you had a blog. What the. I will be frequenting it often. don't you worry about it.