Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Love NYC





Walking to the subway...
Best waffle and fruit ever! Love Manhattan!


My favorite part of NYC...drum roll...CENTRAL PARK!
Castle in Central Park

Dad, this one is for you...they are eating street vendor hot dogs in central park! Just for you!






Brooklyn and the Brooklyn Bridge...don't worry we got off and didnt' have a map and didn't know where to go! We have an impeccable sense of direction luckily!

We walked across the bridge!












The sketchy "hand bag" store in Chinatown. This was the secret door you had to use to get down into the "shop".



Dinner in Little Italy! Delicioso!


sooooooooooooooo tired...we rocked the subway! I can get around anywhere in NYC! What, what?!?!

Time Square, at night...what else can I say?!

3 comments:

Lyndsi Shae* said...

Look at all the great things you're doin! I love the picture of you frolicin' in the city at night! And you're dang foxy with your massive waffle. I'm glad you get to have all these experiences. Remember how you said it was time for something different? I love you. Thanks for being such a support to me.

Anonymous said...

You are doing remarkably well at this whole documenting thing. I honestly thought you'd be a bit more of a slacker.

Mom said...

I am so jealous you walked across the bridge. I want to do that! Did you see the new water falls beneath the bridge?