Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Are you happy?!?!?!?!?!

So, I have been harassed more than any of you can imagine for my inability or...lack of desire to keep up my blog on occasion, as well as the lack of words and excessive amounts of pictures. I have been told that the pictures are confusing and certain people don't know what is going on. I, however, thought that pictures were fairly self-explanatory...stand corrected it seems! So here are the happenings in mi vida!

A semester ended and yet another begun. Only at BYU can you enjoy less than a week of vacation between the two. The good news is that this semester only lasts until the middle of June! Hallelujah!! I can't begin to explain how excited I am that I will be done with my undergraduate BYU career shortly!! The time has come to grow up and move away from the good ole Provo, bubble, Utah! So, I am taking my last two classes, working, and biking as much as the weather permits...which isn't as much as I would like. I have a new addition to my family...I am now proudly accompanied by a road bike as well as a mountain bike...I have the bruises all over my body to prove it! :) 'Never give up' has a whole new meaning to it now, as well as 'pride'. You can fill in the blanks on that one.

I currently only have one roommate...they keep leaving me...a trend throughout my mission as well...everyone else keeps moving away as I stay put! However, life is great. School is good, just want to finish. Work keeps me on my toes as I increasingly get to put my best talents in use, sarcasm...ya gotta be able to dish it and take it to survive those days enclosed in one of the ugliest buildings on campus. I am working at the temple still, LOVE IT! The highlight of my week! People don't even think I am old enough to be there...got them fooled...little do they know the big 2-4 is approaching ever so quickly.

That is me! Just can't wait 'til August when I move to DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Carl and Catherine Faulkner said...

It's about time you updated your blog. Thanks for doing it so we can see that you are still alive. How are things going? Email us so we can catch up on details. We sure miss you. You can still call us you know. And we still love ya.
The Faulkners

Cari said...

what?!?! DC...really? That's awesome. What are you going to be doing out their...we really need to catch up, girly.

AngS said...

Love to see you soon...bring your bike down and you can ride up Wasatch. I dare say I could keep up with you on my mountain bike but we sure could afford you a safe place to land.
DC? Anxious to hear the details.
Tia

LaNell Brown said...

It is not awesome that we never bike together! Call me sometime I am trying to bike most days.

The Finlays said...

It is about time blogging slacker! ;) Thanks for the update. We are still trying to find a way to make it out in August for your graduation. Any plans to come through this way any time soon?